Long sleeve souvenir shirts to first 1,500 runners
|Youth or Under 18 Years of Age as of 3/20/2022*||Through March 1st 2022||$50|
|Adult Age 18-64, as of 3/20/2022||Prior to December 31st, 2021||$75|
|January 1st, 2022 through January 31st, 2022||$85|
|February 1st, 2022, through March 1st, 2022||$95|
|Age 65+||Through March 1st 2022||Save $10 off current online registration fees at the time you register, available online only.|
|Previously Registered for 2020||Available ONLY through December 31st, 2021||Save $25 off current online registration fees. Participant’s previous registrations will be validated.|
*For youth entries a parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Based on current State, Local, CDC and race partner’s Covid Guidelines.
- 1. Proof of Covid Vaccination, or a PCR Test with a Negative Covid Result dated no earlier than Thursday, March 17th, 2022.
- 2. Failure to provide proof of vaccination or a valid PCR test with a negative covid result, will remove your registration from the race ranks and there will be no refund of race fees.
- 3. Same Day COVID Testing – IF, Post Entry will be available, we will be partnering with a COVID Testing provider. Fees for testing will be the responsibility of the participant.
- 4. Masks must be worn in the YMCA for Packet Pick up and the Post Race Meal, (except when eating) – This policy is as of October 1st, 2021 and is subject to revision.
- - Faster and easier registration confirmation
- - Secure credit card processing
- - Registers you for all pending news and updates i.e. parking information, virtual race bag, etc.
- - Cuts down on our carbon footprint
Participants in the 2022 New Bedford Half Marathon will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, or a Negative result from a COVID-19 (PCR) test dated no earlier than March 17th, 2022.